Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem when interviewer fills the applicants forms.

By
Nick Athanasoulas
on 11/8/13, 10:31 AM 689 views

I am trying to make recruitment application, but I need the interview to be filled by the interviewer on his computer as he is talking with the applicant on the phone. The problem is that OpenERP thinks that the User that filled in the form was the interviewer and not the applicant.

That doesn't bother me much, but a major problem is that when I need to browse for the applicants answers, I cannot find out which is the correct form of the applicants. Because in Reporting-Tools-Browse Answers, I have to choose the user, and the user that filled the form was "User_Interviewer" so only User_interviewer can be selected. Is it possible to choose by the applicant and not by the user that filled the form?

I need statistics and answers of each applicant, no matter who fills the interview form.

assd
On 11/8/13, 1:52 PM

It's seems urgent... after 3hrs you are warming

in addiction you have just commented my question (https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/35954/) on same subject... why you are opening a duplicate ?

Nick Athanasoulas
On 11/8/13, 1:36 PM

someone???

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/8/13, 10:31 AM
Seen: 689 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM