Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem to print a quotation in french

By
Nicolas VEDRINE
on 5/14/16, 12:46 PM 300 views

Hi,

I'm using Odoo 8 (Sinology version) in french.

When I do a quotation, everything seems perfect until I try to print it :

1. The page layout of the headers is incomplete, the shipper and the recipient are mixed

2. Some items like the quantity and the unit price are not translated and must be "quantité" and "prix unitaire"

Not tested with invoices.

How can I fix that ?

Thx a lot.

For translation, You çan force to re-synchronize terms in setting tab (with Technical features activated) ! About the template it's strange but i cannot Help without see the template :/

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 5/14/16, 5:45 PM

I can not join the template because there is no function to do that in this forum (or I did not find it).

I'm looking for the setting you spoke about (in setting tab with technical features activated)... Where is it ?

If you speak french (as a Belge), parlons français !

Thx.

Nicolas VEDRINE
on 5/14/16, 5:56 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/14/16, 12:46 PM
Seen: 300 times
Last updated: 5/15/16, 1:32 AM