Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem restoring backup

By
Guillermo Thomas
on 8/19/14, 10:05 PM 649 views

I have OpenERP v7.0

I did backup yesterday which I now want to restore.

I restore, and when I login everything appears fine. BUT. When I want to edit an product on Warehouse I get following error:

Can't find field 'sale_line_warn_msg' in the following view parts composing the view of object model 'product.product':
* product.warning.form.inherit

Either you wrongly customized this view, or some modules bringing those views are not compatible with your current data model

I'm going crazy over this issue as I cannot create a product nor modify an existing product. 

I'd appreciate any insight into this issue.

Thanks!

klacus
On 8/20/14, 12:41 AM

Your product.product model lack of the requested field.

This issue is come if your:

- modules is diff then original

- you modify something in the view, or in the db.

To start this kind of problem, you need to modify the view by hand, in settings menu. just query the model and looking for the view by name. (this is a form)

<!-- <field name="sale_line_warn_msg"/> -->

or

you have to reinstall the modul what is content this field.

Bye.

L.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/19/14, 10:05 PM
Seen: 649 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM