Odoo Help

Problem Reconciliation Bank

By
AudioCubes
on 7/26/13, 1:55 AM 1,137 views

Hi,

I've entered all invoices from our customers and suppliers, as well as the bank statements. When I'm doing a manual reconciliation I'm not able to reconcile all the transaction. Each time when I click on manual reconciliation, it says I don't have any transactions left to reconcile, even though there are a lot of transactions that are not reconciled yet.

How I can I solve this problem?

Thanks!

Amit Parik (amp)
On 7/26/13, 4:19 AM

Hello Louis,

We can only reconciled the partner's account (creditors , debtors). You can open the account view and see "Allow Reconciliation" check box and here you can define which account you have to reconciled.

In generic case we can only reconciled the partners account with the same account , So would you please confirm that your selected journal item has same account and it should be Allow Reconciliation" True.

Thank you!

It works:-) Thanks for helping!

AudioCubes
on 7/27/13, 1:05 PM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/26/13, 1:55 AM
Seen: 1137 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM