Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem in showing Attributes on Product Label

By
Antonio Russo
on 9/7/14, 11:43 AM 1,377 views

Hi, I've a problem with the Product Label in OdooV8. When I try to print it for a product, the field <variant type="field" name="attribute_value_ids"/> shows me a text like "product.attribute.value" and the Database ID of the values, not the value of the attributes. How can I remove the text "product.attribute.value" and show the correct attributes value?

Thank you

Something
On 3/26/16, 8:54 AM

Please post the solution here! some expert dev

pakito
On 10/9/14, 4:16 AM

@Rainboows, did you solved it? Can you share the solution? Thanks.

@Marek, could you give us more details about the solution. Thanks

Marek Mosiewicz
On 9/11/14, 8:38 AM

You have to iterate over attrinute_value_ids in loop and then print needed properties of it.

We can help you with Odoo

if i use attribute_value_ids.name in the xml it show me only the first variant. the problem is this, how can i iterate the attrinute_value_ids in the xsl and so show the property name for each variant?

Antonio Russo
on 9/11/14, 9:09 AM

@Rainboows, did you solved it? Can you share the solution? Thanks. @Marek, could you give us more details about the solution. Thanks

pakito
on 10/9/14, 4:16 AM
I see email from post but do not know what was the question.

Marek

2014-10-09 10:16 GMT+02:00 pakito <portaltemplate8590@mail.odoo.com>:

@Rainboows, did you solved it? Can you share the solution? Thanks. @Marek, could you give us more details about the solution. Thanks

--
pakito
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post False

Marek Mosiewicz
on 10/16/14, 6:29 AM
manish gupta
On 1/16/15, 6:27 AM

@Rainboows Can you post the solution for us?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/7/14, 11:43 AM
Seen: 1377 times
Last updated: 3/26/16, 8:54 AM