Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem importing an inventory file [Closed]

By
Denis Baldwin
on 3/14/14, 10:33 AM 651 views

The Question has been closed for reason: duplicate question

by
Ray Carnes
on 03/14/2014 16:50:24

I've been trying to import my inventory file for a few days. I cut it down from 14,000+ SKUs to just 100 after it continues to time out.

Even now, with 100 items in the file, I get the "please wait while loading, go get coffee" message and it runs for hours at a time. File looks formatted right.

Is there any other way to import the inventory other than the web side importer tool? Something I can do in PostGres?

UPDATE

I was finally able to get 1 item to validate using this method. I got this message:

Missing required value for the field 'purchase_line_warn'. This might be 'Purchase Order Line' in the current model, or a field of the same name in an o2m. at row 2'

What are some options to put into this field? It is currently blank.

So, I guess I have two problems... can't validate/import more than 1 item at a time and don't have the data field requirements.

Thanks for the help!

Denis

I'm closing this question since I'm answering the same question at http://help.openerp.com/question/46588/list-of-allowed-values-in-fields/

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 3/14/14, 4:50 PM
Denis Baldwin
On 3/14/14, 10:44 AM

I did finally get an import to meet the validation step and it gave me this error:

Missing required value for the field 'purchase_line_warn'. This might be 'Purchase Order Line' in the current model, or a field of the same name in an o2m. at row 2.

What values should go into this field and how should they be formatted? I'm not looking to handle the purchasing requirements yet, so any answer here would be fine until I get around to re-importing later on.

Denis

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/14/14, 10:33 AM
Seen: 651 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM