This question has been flagged
7 Replies

Hi everyone, I have a problem with Odoo 13 CE, and I don't know if is a wrong of some configuration, o a Odoo issue.

In product template -> Purchase there is suppliers list. Each supplier have a drag handle, and I can change supplier position on sequence.
When I change some supplier position, later I save changes.
After saved changes, If I go away to others product, page, etc.. appear default warning message wich say: record modified, changes will be lose.

But I've saved changes before, and if go away I lose changes. So is impossible save changes!

What can I do??

Thanks

Discard
Author

Hi Chris, I know this post. I found this issue because I'm try to apply Automated Action of this post, but it not work! Automated action not sort supplier list. So I've try manually, and I have found this problem. I think this Automated Action work, but changes are not saved, like when I try to change list manually.

Author

Hi Chris and Paresh, thanks for yours help. I don't know because I can not answer directly to your answers!

I have not customization about supplier price and pricelist. I have installated base_automation, because I'm try to sort suppliers pricelist by price, reading this post: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/can-odoo-automatically-pick-the-cheapest-vendor-listed-in-the-purchase-tab-of-a-product-when-generating-an-rfq-144022

But my issue posted here, there is with or without base_automation installed.

Yesterday I have understand issue, In my odoo 13 CE is possible change supplier position in pricelist tree view, in product.supplierinfo template, and not in product.template.

Product.template suppliers pricelist read product.supplierinfo position only, and if user make any position changes in product.template there saved, will be lose when user go out product template.

Now my new problem is create a automated action for sort suppliers list by price in product.supplierinfo, because post I readed, explain automated action for product.template.

I'm not a developer but a user, and I don't know how write python code for make this, any suggestion from you?

Thank you very much

Author

Hi Chris, thanks for guide. I've try, and suppliers are sorted by price. But I've look that suppliers are sorted by min_qty first , and by price after. If I have some suppliers with high min_qty and more expensive, they will be sorted before others more cheap end with low min_qty. I don't know if is this correct action, but I needed sort by price first , and by min_qty secondary. Any idea?

I replied in the other question

Best Answer

I tested this in Odoo 13 CE and it works.  I can reorder the list using the "drag handle".

Do you have any customization, third-party add-ons or Automated Actions?  

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Gargano:

The functionality works as expected out of the box. The issue you are facing could be related to some changes/customizations that have been made. You may want to look at the Odoo log to see if it provides any clues as to what is happening behind the scenes.

Discard