Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

problem calendar hour

By
badr elmar
on 2/1/16, 10:37 AM 366 views

Hi, I have a problem in the calendar view. 

When i create a new appointment and i set the day, the hour and the minute the data is stored in database.

For the months view every things works correctly but for the week and the day the block containing the informations of the appoitment don't appear in the right place ==> All appointment appear in the top of the calendar.

Waiting for your help 

i am still looking for the answer so i request your help if you have some issues to fix this problems

badr elmar
on 2/5/16, 11:59 AM
badr elmar
On 2/8/16, 4:37 AM

I have fixed the problem. 

The source of this problem was the bad definition of the attribute date. 

Well to see the date and time (hour & minute) in the calendar, the date must be defined as datetime.

So this is working correctly in my module.

Now, i have to found how i define the duration.

Thanks for all

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/1/16, 10:37 AM
Seen: 366 times
Last updated: 2/8/16, 4:43 AM