Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem after installing a new addon

By
R. Deniz Öner
on 1/15/16, 11:18 AM 537 views

Hi;

I use Odoo 9 in my local on a windows computer.

I tried to install 3 modules named "label", "website_multi_image_zoom" and "base_import_module"
All of them are couldn't installed succesfully.

So after restart the computer, Odoo user interface doesn't work properly.

Left menu and top menu texts are doesn't shown. There are only my company logo, "Powered by Odoo" text and background colors exist.

Database manager is only white page. So I couldn't backup my databse.

Strangely; login screen and company web site is completely working.

How can i solve this problem?

Thanks in advance...

Hello Please try using other Browser or Incognito Window

Swapnesh
on 1/15/16, 3:49 PM

If the problem still exists, post your log entries.

Ermin Trevisan
on 1/16/16, 1:43 AM

I tried with another browser, another pc and incognito window but it didn't work. Here are logs files of the day. __________ postgresql-2016-01-15_000000 __________ 2016-01-15 00:19:58 GMT ERROR: could not obtain lock on row in relation "ir_cron" 2016-01-15 00:19:58 GMT STATEMENT: SELECT * FROM ir_cron WHERE numbercall != 0 AND active AND nextcall

R. Deniz Öner
on 1/16/16, 7:50 AM

Please post first and foremost the odoo-server.log and not the complete log file, but only the relevant part where the error happens.

Ermin Trevisan
on 1/16/16, 3:28 PM

I'm not a power user. Could you please help me to define exact part of the log?

R. Deniz Öner
on 1/17/16, 3:02 AM

Pawan

--Pawan--
| 4 3 5
Hyderabad, India
--Pawan--

Pawan
On 1/18/16, 12:09 AM

R. Deniz Öner,

You can refer to following links:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/solved-odoo-9-which-lib-is-missing-to-resolve-this-error-91050
https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-can-i-install-odoo-9-88323

Hope these helps u

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/15/16, 11:18 AM
Seen: 537 times
Last updated: 1/18/16, 12:09 AM