Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Private Partners per company or sales team

By
ezopenerp
on 4/5/13, 3:35 PM 736 views

Hello,

I've been struggling to set up private partners - ie. partners that are not shown to anyone else outside of the sales team. This is very important for my organization, since the contacts are worth their weight in gold and salesmen/saleswomen are very hesitant to enter their contacts, since they would be seen by others.

Is this even possible? Alternatively I could set up multi-company setup and have the partners go under separate companies, would that work?

Please help, I am proficient in python and it's very frustrating when the domain limiting code I put in on the search views does not work.

Thank you in advance.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/5/13, 3:35 PM
Seen: 736 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM