This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi all,

We need a solution to create a policy that I can choose in "Privacy/visibility" menu, so Only the folowwers can view this project.

Do you have any solution for me ?

Discard
Best Answer

Is that what you are searching for ??

image description

This is the solution for this case: project_baseuser

Discard
Author

Exactly what I need, Thx a lot !

Author

After the installation all the manager can see all the project. they're a configuration to do in open erp ?

Author Best Answer

Thx for your return,

Yout're right but actually, all the manager can see the project :( I want to only the follower can see this project.

thanks for yout time.

Discard

Maybe you are facing this CASE: Public Projects and their documents are still visible to everyone. Portal users access rules are kept unchanged.

Author

I make a fresh company install and only 2 manager with only one follower per project. And the 2 manager can see all the project. I don't understand why

Hi; by "Manager" do you mean "Project Manager" or ADMIN user

Author

I mean Manager. I put the manager right access on two account (3 with the admin account on the fresh install). The access modification is on the configuration / user / admin right, put manager on dropdownlist in front off project field ?

Try creating users with no administration acces rights (to see if it this solve the problem).

Author

Not solved :

Author

The rules : Tâche Project/Task: project manager: see all in managed projects (modified) [('project_id.user_id', '=', user.id)]
Projet Project: project manager: EDIT only managed projects [('user_id', '=', user.id)]
Projet Project: project manager: does not see all (modified) []
Incident de projet Project/Issue: project managers: sees all for Managed projects (modified) [('user_id', '=', user.id)]

yes, the rules are there, but i think there is something wrong in domain filter !!! : [] should be ['|',('user_id','=',user.id)] for Project: project manager: does not see all (modified). (à vérifier et à confirmer)

Author

Works like a charm

Best Answer

edit: I just checked and unfortunately this doesn't work on project.project, though it does work on project.phase, which is what made me think it might work on project.project. It causes an invalid field error on 'project_id.members'. I still think that something along these lines is what's required though.

Try this:

• go to Settings/Technical/Security/Record Rules

• click create

• name the record rule something like 'see only projects a user is associated with'

• in the Object field, enter 'project.project'

• in the rule definition box enter:

['|',('project_id.members','in', [user.id]),('project_id.user_id','=',user.id)]

• in the Groups section, click add and select Project Manager

• save the record rule

• go to the 'Groups' menu item on the Settings page

• click on Project Manager

• check that the rule you just created is there in the record rules tab

• Also, if there is a rule that looks like this one '[(1, '=', 1)]' relating to projects, delete it.

Does that work?

Bill.

Discard