Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Printing Pentaho Report inside OpenERP 7 has not data

Mayte Montaño
on 9/11/13, 12:14 AM 1,667 views

I have created a report (SQL Query based) and preview inside Pentaho Report Designer; added the corresponding Pentaho Report Action within OpenERP 7 and try to print but I got this error msg:

Pentaho returned no data for the report 'Service Name'. Check report definition and parameters

In PRD I had to use Postgress user/pass instead of OpenERP DB users otherwise PRD did not work; and I wonder if that is the problem.

Any ideas?

Mayte Montaño
On 9/11/13, 10:08 AM

I fix it by properly configuring Settings/Customization/System Parameters (pentaho.postgres.login and pentaho.postgres.password); now my Pentaho reports are printing within OpenERP as well.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 9/11/13, 12:14 AM
Seen: 1667 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM