You can go to customer invoices and then make a filter (on the right top):
1. Go to accounting > Customer Invoices
2. On the right top (search box) click on Advanced Search
3. Select Due Date, "Less than", write "today" in the date field. Then press apply. - Don't use "add condition", it will add an "OR" instead of an "AND"
4. Again go to the right top, this time add "Paid/Reconciled" "is false". Then press apply.
5. Now you can save your advanced search as a filter or even add to your dashboard.
With this filter you can either print all invoices again or do an export and print the list from excel.
Alternative way is to use automatic reminders, for this you need to install the Payment Follow-Up management app. This allows you to print letters for any customer that is too late, and make different letters depending on how late they are.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 6/14/14, 12:00 PM|
|Seen: 1273 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|