Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
You can go to customer invoices and then make a filter (on the right top):
1. Go to accounting > Customer Invoices
2. On the right top (search box) click on Advanced Search
3. Select Due Date, "Less than", write "today" in the date field. Then press apply. - Don't use "add condition", it will add an "OR" instead of an "AND"
4. Again go to the right top, this time add "Paid/Reconciled" "is false". Then press apply.
5. Now you can save your advanced search as a filter or even add to your dashboard.
With this filter you can either print all invoices again or do an export and print the list from excel.
Alternative way is to use automatic reminders, for this you need to install the Payment Follow-Up management app. This allows you to print letters for any customer that is too late, and make different letters depending on how late they are.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 6/14/14, 12:00 PM|
|Seen: 1923 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|