Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Printing Checks - US

By
Holden Rehg
on 12/13/15, 11:43 PM 869 views

What are Odoo 8 developers in the United States using to print checks to pay suppliers, and printing checks that support different platforms such as Quickbooks? I know there is a new feature in Odoo 9 for printing checks to pay suppliers that looks perfect for my needs, but we don't have the ability to upgrade right now.

The main module I have seen so far is https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/account_check_writing/ but it does not have a very robust template, and only a single template format. It's pretty bare bones.

Let me know what developers are using out there for Odoo 8.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 12/14/15, 9:38 PM

I have worked on the recalibration of the v9 default checks, especially the top and middle check templates. They are based on QuickBooks/Quicken laserchecks (top) and Sage/Peachtree (middle). We will probably merge by next week. They are qweb based, so you will be able to easily apply them to v8 if that's your version.

Fabrice- How can one install this new module on V8?

David
on 1/12/16, 1:14 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/13/15, 11:43 PM
Seen: 869 times
Last updated: 12/30/15, 3:24 PM