Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Printing a Purchase Order

By
Kim Goodall
on 5/20/14, 9:40 AM 767 views

Sorry guys.... I have a simple request...(I hope)

I am in the Purchasing Module and raise an RFQ (which I really dont want as I order from HQ via a Purchase Order)... so really I want to go directly to the Purchase Order and then do the "Email" or "Print" functions that are available on the RFQ screen.

How can I do the print of PO rather than just see on screen. Basically I want it to work in the same manner as the Sales Order function.

Appreciate your help... Thanks In advance

Kim

Richard Granata
On 5/20/14, 11:58 AM

Hello Kim,

When you create a PO, the 1st step is RFQ. If you want to skip the RFQ process and go straight to the PO, all you have to do is click the Confirm Order button.

To print the newly created PO, you can select the document from the Print Menu. It will generate a PDF document that you can open and print from any PDF reader application.

Kim Goodall
On 5/20/14, 10:01 PM

Dear Richard,

You are a star mate... 

I knew it had to be easy... and it was with your help.

Thank you so much..Best wishes

Kim

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/20/14, 9:40 AM
Seen: 767 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM