Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Print timesheets

on 8/25/15, 11:16 AM 919 views

I was trying to print timesheets following the instruction on this page:

Printing the particular employee's timesheet, using the menu Reporting ‣ Human Resources ‣ Employee Timesheet.
Printing more than one employees' timesheet, using the menu Reporting ‣ Human Resources ‣ Reports ‣ Employees Timesheet.You can print a summary in the form of a table per user and per day.
But in ODOO, connected as an admin, when I got to Reporting ‣ Human Resources ‣ Reports I don't see an Employees Timesheet item.

Here's what my menu looks like: 

I'm using ODOO 8.0 and everything is up to date !

I'd really like to get help with that !

maybe you miss some hr_* module? got to modules in Settings and search with a "hr_" search term... try to install the correct one

on 8/25/15, 11:38 AM
On 8/26/15, 11:47 AM

I went into modules and I searched for hr, and all modules are installed, yet I still don't have the print option :(

please guys I really need to print timesheets. Can you respond?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/25/15, 11:16 AM
Seen: 919 times
Last updated: 8/27/15, 12:16 PM