Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Print the creation date

By
Selverine
on 12/24/13, 2:43 PM 982 views

Hi everybody,

I would like to know how is possible to print the creation date of the partners? I would like to have a field that print the date.

Is it possible?

Thank you a lot,

Selverine

Of-course Selverine, Just use the module res.partner and the field is create_date even if you want to print something new fields then define that new field and you will able to print.

Abhishek
on 12/25/13, 6:30 AM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 12/25/13, 1:41 AM

Yes. The model is res.partner and the field is create_date.

Selverine
On 12/26/13, 6:22 AM

Hi Abhishek, Fabrice,

Thank you a lot for your help.

I would like to print the field create_date in my xml (res_partner_view.xml). But, even if the field create_date is on the database, I don't have this field on my python file (res_partner.py).

So, how is possible to get this value in my res_partner_view.xml?

Selverine

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/24/13, 2:43 PM
Seen: 982 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM