Odoo Help

print shipping address on my sales invoice

By
andrew.jack9602@gmail.com
on 11/5/16, 9:47 AM 185 views

hello, I am using enterprise v.10

how can I print my customer's shipping address on my sales invoice?

I got the same question! Couldn't figure it out yet. Any luck with resolving this issue?

Art
on 1/17/17, 1:03 PM

Hello, Art

You have to create shipping address during the customer creation, when you are going to create new customer then in "CONTACT & ADDRESS" field there are CREATE button, When you click on there new window will open and select "Shipping address" and add the shipping address then click on (SAVE & CLOSE). Otherwise you can add shipping address using edit customer(Sales-->Customers-->(Select Customer)-->Edit-->CONTACT & ADDRESS-->CREATE-->Shipping Address).

When you make a bill or quotation then select that shipping address for that particular user.

I hope this will help you.

Hardik, that's what I did. The problem was that in my report my shipping address was the same as billing address. After I made changes in the Sales settings it solved the problem. Thanks.

Art
on 1/19/17, 8:33 AM
Art
On 1/17/17, 3:44 PM

I'm using v10 as well. I'm working on building a customer report where I want to print billing address (customer address) and shipping address. I had a problem where it would print shipping address the same as billing address.

So to make things work I went to Sales->Configuration->Settings and in Quotation and Sales I switched from Invoicing and shipping addresses are always the same (Example: services companies) to Display 3 fields on sales orders: customer, invoice address, delivery address

It will add "Delivery Address" field to Customer invoice form.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/5/16, 9:47 AM
Seen: 185 times
Last updated: 1/19/17, 8:33 AM