Odoo Help

print shipping address on my sales invoice

By
andrew.jack9602@gmail.com
on 11/5/16, 9:47 AM 434 views

hello, I am using enterprise v.10

how can I print my customer's shipping address on my sales invoice?

I got the same question! Couldn't figure it out yet. Any luck with resolving this issue?

Art
on 1/17/17, 1:03 PM

Hello, Art

You have to create shipping address during the customer creation, when you are going to create new customer then in "CONTACT & ADDRESS" field there are CREATE button, When you click on there new window will open and select "Shipping address" and add the shipping address then click on (SAVE & CLOSE). Otherwise you can add shipping address using edit customer(Sales-->Customers-->(Select Customer)-->Edit-->CONTACT & ADDRESS-->CREATE-->Shipping Address).

When you make a bill or quotation then select that shipping address for that particular user.

I hope this will help you.

Hardik, that's what I did. The problem was that in my report my shipping address was the same as billing address. After I made changes in the Sales settings it solved the problem. Thanks.

Art
on 1/19/17, 8:33 AM
Art
On 1/17/17, 3:44 PM

I'm using v10 as well. I'm working on building a customer report where I want to print billing address (customer address) and shipping address. I had a problem where it would print shipping address the same as billing address.

So to make things work I went to Sales->Configuration->Settings and in Quotation and Sales I switched from Invoicing and shipping addresses are always the same (Example: services companies) to Display 3 fields on sales orders: customer, invoice address, delivery address

It will add "Delivery Address" field to Customer invoice form.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/5/16, 9:47 AM
Seen: 434 times
Last updated: 1/19/17, 8:33 AM