Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Print QWeb report copies

By
Osval Reyes
on 10/18/15, 10:05 PM 1,010 views

I am trying to print two copies of the same invoice document with my own invoice layout, this two copies the first one is for the Customer and the other one is for Internal Support having each one a label with mentioned purposes on them.

Is there is a way to print those copies using a single template?

As you said Axel, I figured out calling a template twice and setting a variable before the template call and showing the content for that variable inside the template, I just thought that would be another way to do it.

Thanks 

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Axel Mendoza <portaltemplate12973@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

A new answer for Print QWeb report copies has been posted. Click here to access the post.

--
Axel Mendoza
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post Print QWeb report copies

--
Osval Reyes
Developer
osval@vauxoo.com  Vauxoo, C.A.  www.vauxoo.com 

Osval Reyes
on 10/25/15, 8:18 PM

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 7 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 10/24/15, 1:05 PM

Yes, you just need to define the body of the document in a template and call that template twice

For completeness you should put a page break between the two calls to ensure that the second copy begins in the next page. See how to do it here: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-include-a-page-break-second-page-in-custom-report-pdf-91277#answer_91281

Axel Mendoza
on 10/25/15, 8:23 PM

The inner template is inside of

and that does the trick as well
Osval Reyes
on 10/25/15, 8:38 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/18/15, 10:05 PM
Seen: 1010 times
Last updated: 10/25/15, 8:18 PM