This question has been flagged
4 Replies

We have been using openerp/odoo for a couple of years now and are enjoying it.  We have mobile sales people and they are all equipped with ipads.

When completing a quote or invoice is there a way to save a PDF to the ipad when you click the print button like it does while on a desktop computer.  Currently when you click print on the ipad it does not do anything.

Discard

Is the server doing anything when you touch the print button ? Any log ? On the client side, do you have any console, like firebug ? Any js log ? Ressource loading log ? etc

Best Answer

I would need more specifics on your setup , version , operating system of the server ect .

But I think your wkhtmltopdf function on the server is not working .

It could easily be determined by typing in console .. wkhtmltopdf www.odoo.com odoo.pdf and that would determine if its working .

Otherwise as the previous poster said a log for the specific time printing was tried would help in determining the problem

Cheers

Discard
Author Best Answer

Let me start by asking if you are supposed to be able to print a report and save on the ipad.  Is this a function that should be working?  Or is this a feature that openerp does not allow?

Discard