Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Print or view customer account balance

By
Oli Kingwell
on 10/30/14, 9:53 AM 932 views

Is there a way i can print or view a customers current balance?

Preferably i'd like to see a list of outstanding invoices with total outstanding balance for a specific customer?

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 10/31/14, 7:57 AM

You need more things at all : 

1. view a customers current balance : In customer form view you will the courrent balance in field named "Total received"
  2. Preferably i'd like to see a list of outstanding invoices with total outstanding balance for a specific customer : Always in the customer form you have boutton named "invoiced". Use it you will get what you are needing. (The list of all invoices related of the specific customer. Then for get outstanding invoices use filter named "unpaid" in search view.)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/30/14, 9:53 AM
Seen: 932 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM