Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Print multiple reports from a tree view

By
Umashankar Subramani
on 4/18/15, 1:07 AM 801 views

Hi,

I have created a student record module in that i need to print the mark list of many student by selecting the checkbox in the tree view such that it have to print everyone's mark list. But its printing only one mark list how to do it exactly please anyone suggest some answers.

Thanks in advance 

Hello Umashankar, May I know please which report type you are using ?

Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)
on 4/18/15, 5:11 AM

I am using Qweb report

Umashankar Subramani
on 4/25/15, 5:41 AM

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 4/25/15, 5:58 AM

Hi, you can take as an example the sale order, in /sale/views/report_saleorder.xml

you can find :

<template id="report_saleorder">
<t t-call="report.html_container">
<t t-foreach="doc_ids" t-as="doc_id">
<t t-raw="translate_doc(doc_id, doc_model, 'partner_id.lang', 'sale.report_saleorder_document')"/>
</t>
</t>
</template>

I have tried that but failed.....i cant able to access the magic variable without the osv.Abstractmodel.......how to overcome this.....

Umashankar Subramani
on 4/29/15, 8:39 AM
FEDERICO LEONI
On 4/27/15, 10:31 AM

Interesting, 

but is there a way to generate 2 reports at the same time? For example I would like to geerate the pdf of the order and of the invoice at the same time, without go to the print menu twice. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/18/15, 1:07 AM
Seen: 801 times
Last updated: 4/27/15, 10:31 AM