Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Print multiple objects in one report ?

By
jean44
on 8/18/14, 11:18 AM 883 views

Hello,

Is it possible to print one report for the selecting lignes in the Tree ? For example I have many invoices each invoice contain an amount, I want to generate one report for all selecting invoices that contains the sum of the amounts.

i think it is possible, since each invoice is unique and is tiled to the respective customer.

ahmad
on 8/18/14, 10:05 PM
jean44
On 8/29/14, 6:52 PM

THANK YOU, I FOUND THE SOLUTION, YOU HAVE JUST TO REMOVE THE FUNCTION repeatIn(objects,'o') FROM THE REPORT, THEN YOU CAN LOOP ON THE VARIABLE objects TO GET DATA FROM THE SELECTED LINE.

Ben Bernard

--Ben Bernard--
| 4 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ben Bernard--
Ben Bernard
On 8/18/14, 11:05 PM

Yes, of course you can. I think this is the default behavior for report in tree view. But, it depends to the report implementation itself. So, you have to check the report template to make sure.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/18/14, 11:18 AM
Seen: 883 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM