This question has been flagged

Good afternoon all, and Happy New Year,

I've been working on Odoo 8.0 in order to test it. My server is a Windows server 2008, and it is where odoo is installed. 

Every seems to be working fine, but, when I try to print to pdf, the footer is not shown. I also tried to add the text in Additional Notes, and it is the same, whe a pdf is printed with the invoice, it doesnt have any footer and no comments.

Is there anything I can do to solve it?.

K.R.

Discard

@Jose do you have a header and is the logo of your company shown? Are you talking about a custom footer (set through company settings) or? Give us some more details & context please!

Author

Yes, the logo is shown, and it is a custom footer, as you say, set through company settings. It is already printing pdf, after configuring the pdf software. When printing to html, everything is shown, but in the page counter, the message is empty as "Page: / " It is the same when printing a quotation proposal or when I manualy add a provider invoice.

Do you need any specific detail about this issue?

@Jose could you add a screenshot please? I'm still not 100% sure about what you mean. I can see you don't have enough karma so post is as a comment and I'll add it in your question. Maybe this will give me or somebody else enough insight to help you further

Hi Jose, Do you find solution for this?