This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello guys, I have been customizing the odoo sales report template. In my module, I have created my own custom report template. In report declaration part, I have two custom report template and one inherited sale report to hide it from the print dropdown.

Code

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<odoo>

<data>

<report 

id="sale_template_action"

string="Quotation/Order with PID"

model="sale.order" 

report_type="qweb-pdf"

file="customization.custom_sale_report" 

name="customization.custom_sale_report"

print_report_name="(object.state in ('draft', 'sent') and 'Quotation - %s' % (object.name)) or 'Order - %s' % (object.name)"

/>

<report 

id="new_action_report_saleorder"

string="Quotation/Order without PID"

model="sale.order" 

report_type="qweb-pdf"

file="customization.custom_sale_report_without_pid" 

name="customization.custom_sale_report_without_pid"

print_report_name="(object.state in ('draft', 'sent') and 'Quotation - %s' % (object.name)) or 'Order - %s' % (object.name)"

/>

<report 

id="sale.action_report_saleorder"

string="Quotation / Order"

model="sale.order" 

report_type="qweb-pdf"

file="sale.report_saleorder" 

name="sale.report_saleorder"

menu = "False" />

</data>

</odoo>

As you can see that I have made sale.action_report_saleorder invisible from print dropdown whenever I install my module.
But the problem is whenever I uninstall my module, sale.action_report_saleorder does not appear back in sale print dropdown. But when I make menu = "True" in my module there appear 3 dropdown menu in the sale and also it gives sale.action_report_saleorder appear back whenever my module is uninstalled. 
So, how can I make sale.action_report_saleorder hidden in print dropdown when I install my module and get appeared whenever I uninstalled it. I have been stuck in it for so long. Help me out.
Discard
Best Answer

Simply follow below steps,

- Go to setting and under the Technical section select the reporting

- under the reporting section find the your report and  activate the Remove from the "Print" menu button on top right corner.

Discard