This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I'm working on a ODOO v8 system where Manufacturing Orders are tracked through ODOO, and the individual steps as dictated by the Routing in manufacturing are tracked through the Work Orders generated by the Manufacturing Order.

I need the ability to print a paper version of the Routing. Essentially just the name of each "Operation" in the Routing's name, followed by the information I have in the "Description" field of each Operation.

Could anyone point me in the right direction, suggest a tutorial, or suggest some resources that I might use?

Thank You!

Discard
Best Answer

You would want to print the Work Orders lines instead of from the routing on the Manufacturing Order - the list of operations in the routing is copied to the Manufacturing Order as a list of work orders and the user could modify these items to cater to the nature of the said Manufacturing Order. 

1. Create a custom report: https://www.odoo.yenthevg.com/creating-custom-reports-odoo-8/

2. Add these codes to where you would want to print your work orders:
    <table class="table table-condensed">
        <thead style="display: table-header-group">
            <tr>
                <th>Sequence</th>
                <th>Work Order</th>
                <th>Description</th>
                <th>Work Center</th>
            </tr>
        </thead>
        <tbody>
            <tr t-foreach="o.workcenter_lines" t-as="line">
                <td><span t-field="line.sequence"/></td>
                <td><span t-raw="o._format_work_order_name(line)"/></td>
                <td><span t-raw="o._get_work_order_notes(line)"/></td>
                <td><span t-field="line.workcenter_id.name"/></td>
             </tr>
        </tbody>
    </table>

Discard
Best Answer

We are currently evaluating Odoo. This seems like a vary basic function, Did you find a way to print the routing?

Discard