Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Print a complete inventory list?

By
Jeff Mayne
on 2/7/14, 11:10 PM 1,364 views

How can I create/print a complete inventory list including building, stock location, quantity on hand, etc? I would like to do this without exporting the data if possible.

Jeff Mayne
On 2/8/14, 10:01 PM

I figured out how to print the inventory list but it does not include the exact location of each product.

Go to WAREHOUSE > PHYSICAL INVENTORIES > click the "CREATE" button > enter a name for the report in the "INVENTORY REFERENCE BOX" > select the "FILL INVENTORY BUTTON" > In the new window that pops up verify the location and check the box next to "INCLUDE CHILDREN" > click the "FILL INVENTORY BUTTON"

This set of actions worked to provide a full inventory list for me however I do not understand the optional steps to be taken afterward.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/7/14, 11:10 PM
Seen: 1364 times
Last updated: 3/5/16, 3:35 PM