Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Prices in invoice with 0 Euro should not be printed

By
my
on 4/4/13, 9:46 PM 1,185 views

Hello, I would like to adjust the invoice templates so that prices, which 0 Euro amounts are not printed. Say the prices are to be printed from 0.01 Euro. As I have the code to change using Openoffice-Reportdesigner? Is something in OpenERP possible?

Thank you in advance.

saad

--saad--
| 5 4 8
Casablanca, Morocco
--saad--
saad
On 4/5/13, 8:33 AM

change the [[ formatLang(l.price_subtotal, dp='Account', currency_obj=o.currency_id) ]] expression in invoice template (account_print_invoice.sxw) by:

[[ (formatLang(l.price_subtotal, dp='Account', currency_obj=o.currency_id) <> 0) or removeParentNode('tr')]]

In that case you only get the invoice lines with a non-null total

my
On 4/6/13, 2:51 PM

Hello, thank you for your answer first. Unfortunately this does not work for me. Then I get on the one in the invoice line(s) only the entry format(L. note or ") or removeParentNode. And this also, if Article in the bill are, at least the costs 0.01 Euro. An error in the Change I close time, since I have used copy and paste. On the other hand, I should like that, the line at a price of 0 Euro in so far as is maintained. Only the price should not be printed, if it is less than 0.01 Euro is located. Building here is once again an example. In the moment, it is so that Article x with price 0 Euro is pressed. Article x 0Euro but it should be so:

article X

Article Y 15.00 Euro.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/4/13, 9:46 PM
Seen: 1185 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM