Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Prices depending of customers, not by products

By
Michael Marroquin
on 8/29/16, 4:22 PM 98 views

Hi everyone, 

I'm trying to make several price list but i see that i can set them just by products, categories and variants but not by customers. Can someone tell me how can i solve this issue or how Odoo works for this?

Thanks

Best regards!

Hi Michael,

In fact you need to first configure pricelist rules according to your requirement like the price offers is applicable

on which product or category, and then you need to assign this pricelist to the Customer.

You have a field Sale Pricelist on the Customer properties, on Sales & Purchases tab.

Regards,

eLBati
On 8/30/16, 4:40 AM

Every customer can have their own price list. When you select a customer in sale order, their price list will be used.

That is: you can configure a price list named "customer A standard price" and associate it to customer A (under Sales & Purchases tab)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/29/16, 4:22 PM
Seen: 98 times
Last updated: 8/30/16, 8:40 AM