Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Pricelist with Public Price AND Cost in v7?

By
Sean Samborski
on 7/31/14, 4:28 PM 420 views

We have to set our pricelists to be Base Price * (1 + 0) + 0.

The minimum margin, however, needs to be based on cost. Adding a minimum margin on this pricelist will make the minimum margin based on the Based Price and not cost. If I add another version there based on Cost, the SO will now reflect the Cost as the price.

Is there no way to set the price as with Price feidl but have a margin on cost? This is the standard practice I've only ever seen anywhere. I've never seen anyone set a margin based on price.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/31/14, 4:28 PM
Seen: 420 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM