Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Pricelist Error, but no pricelists?

Chris Bailey
on 6/20/13, 4:59 PM 3,974 views

I have the manage pricelist box unchecked in sales settings, but when I try and confirm a quote for a product I get an error that states "Warning! At least one pricelist has no active version! Please create or activate one."

How do I correct this? I don't even have the pricelist settings option.

Thanks in advance!

| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
On 6/20/13, 5:12 PM

The error is about a pricelist without an active pricelist version. Even if you do not want to use pricelists to manage discounts and so forth, there are some basic pricelists. In your case, go to Warehouse -> Pricelists -> Pricelist. Make sure that the Public Pricelist is active, and at least one version of Public Pricelist is valid/active as well.

Turns out there were no pricelists at all, even the defaults had been deleted. Thanks for the advice, fixed my problem instantly!

Gulf Photonics, Chris Bailey
on 6/20/13, 5:31 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/20/13, 4:59 PM
Seen: 3974 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM