This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello there,

Is there only one person here who succeed to use all these quantity prices in a sale order or an invoice (the price automatically appears according to the selected quantity)?

In Odoo 8, I think that pricelist based on supplier prices don't work.

Discard
Best Answer

Greetings,

I also believe this maybe a bug. Just like Pascal's findings, you can setup the price lists to it will look to the supplier pricing... but it will only pick up the first quantity price break. The quantity price breaks further down the list simply do not work and it always returns the first. Now it is possible we maybe missing sometime simple... but the fact we have quite a few people here now struggling to figure this out indicates that this part of the system needs additional attention regardless of if it is a bug or just a very awkward configuration for a process that is extremely common and should be simple to implement.

Discard
Best Answer

It works, but you have to check your pricelist configuration.

1. check in settings if user has rights to manage purchase pricelsists...
2. check and modify default purchase pricelist...
- by default purchase pricelist is based on cost_price field , and you need to change it to calculate price : Based on suppliers prices on product form -> only then theese prices/quantites  are calculated and correct prices are inserted in purchase order

Hope it helps...wouldn't hurt you to read more on pricelists

May the source be with you !

Discard
Author

Hello Bole! Yes it works for me. But only 1 item. When you change the quantity for an item in a purchase order, does it change the price according to the new quantity?

Author Best Answer

Hello there, 

We can now use price based on the supplier in a sale order. But only for the first price of the supplier. Others break prices don't work...

Example :

- I click to create a new purchase order;

- I choose the right supplier. The one with a special pricelist. This pricelist is based on the supplier price. Only this supplier has this pricelist;

- I add an item to the sale order and the right price appears. The price of the supplier for 1 item. Ok good;

- But if I change the quantity for this item, the price does'nt change according to this quantity...

Should the price change when I change the quantity? 

(unable to post image, forum is not like usually...)

Discard