This question has been flagged
9 Replies

Hello everyone,

my problem is that i want to have many prices for the same product depending on the customer , can this be done ??? can anyone plz help me and give me any hints ??

Plz plz help me

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Sanaa Tayb,

W.r.t your query, I have gone through it and tried to replicate it. As per my understanding,few recommendations which I would like to suggest you are as follows :-

1)First thing which you need to do is to enable multi currency feature for the users with which you would log in or are logged in with. This can be done by following Settings>Users>Users>Technical Settings>Multi Currency.

2) By enabling the multi currency feature you would be able to set different currencies while configuring any Price list as per your need. And this would enable you apply different currencies based on your customer(s) i.e. you would be able to have different currencies for the same product for different customers.

3) Now as you want to have multiple prices for the same product depending on your customer hence you need to enable price list functionality for all customers. This can be done by following Setting>Configuration>Sales>Quotation and Sales Order>Customer Features

4) Then you need to configure a price list by following Sales>Configuration>Price List. Here by default there is one Public price list present in Odoo. Hence you just need to configure one or more price list(s) as per your requirement. You can select different currencies while configuring the price list as per your requirement

5) After doing so you need to set the Sales price list per customer. This can be done by following Sales>Sales>Customer>Sales and Purchase> Sales Price List

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!

Discard
Best Answer

You can create separate prices according to the customer, by creating price list for each customer.

create a product with a sale price.

create price list for each customer

There you can give condition according to the sale price for each customer.

Discard
Author

how to : create price list for each customer.?? and how to create a product with a sale price.and create price list for each customer??? I'm a newebie and have no idea how to do this ??? and can i use those diferent prices with the POS module ?? Thank you very much for your answer..

This solution I don't think can be used in POS. Looks like you need to customize POS module to use pricelists. I've been working on it but nothing useful 'till now.

do you find something useful plz, because i have the same problem

Best Answer

Hello !

We have implemented same feature in OpenERP POS 7.
You can visit this blog: http://acespritechblog.wordpress.com/2013/07/03/openerp-7-point-of-sale-enhancement-in-pricelist/

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
www.acespritech.com
Mail: info@acespritech.com

Discard
Best Answer

Have a look here, explains pricelists in detail

https://medium.com/@hilarak/odoo-pricelists-5e1e9de54ec1

Discard
Best Answer

What if I need diferent list prices, not depending from each another like a percentage and configurable with every product?

Discard
Best Answer

You can do it using pricelists. You can assign to the customer a different pricelist.

Go to Settings>Configuration>Sales and enable Use pricelists to adapt your price per customers

Then you can assign a pricelist to each partner.

You can find more info here:

Sales Pricing, there you can handle different pricelists, Ah and if you want to display the discounts install the module product_visible_discount So you are going to be able to see discounts in percentage.

Discard