Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Price calculation does not work [Closed]

By
Tahar Touaibia
on 11/3/13, 5:48 PM 836 views

The Question has been closed

by
Ray Carnes
on 11/04/2013 14:37:22

Hello When i try to calculate the price for different quantities, it gives me the same price whatever the quantity i indicate. Can anybody tell me what i am missing ? Thank you ! Yaz

Can you share the pricelist settings you are using? (Otherwise, it would just be a guessing game at what you have missing). Are you setting the pricelist in the Sales Order to the one you've created? (Very difficult to know what you are doing from your question)

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 11/3/13, 10:11 PM

I am using the default price list that comes when you enable the "Use pricelists to adapt your price per customers" in the general settings.

Tahar Touaibia
on 11/4/13, 2:25 AM

Can you share the pricelist settings you are using? (Otherwise, it would just be a guessing game at what you have missing).

on 11/4/13, 2:50 AM

I am using the Public pricelist (Sale pricelist), based on this :

Default Public Pricelist Line Product Product Category : All products Min. Quantity :0 Sequence : 5 Price Computation Based on : Public Price New Price = Base Price * ( 1 + 0.0000 ) + 0.00 Rounding Method : 0.00 Min. Margin : 0.00 Max. Margin : 0.00

So when i go to my product page and click on print "Price List" , i get the same price (35 euros) whatever the quantity indicated. The pricelist i select is the Public Pricelist. :

1 unit : 35 euros 5 units 35 euros ....

Tahar Touaibia
on 11/4/13, 3:06 AM

You have defined a single pricelist rule, that applies to all products, with no difference from the original price. You need to setup multiple rules. One for each change in price, based on the quantity needed to get that price. So you need another rule with Min. Quantity of 5 units, and you need to change the formula to compute that new price.

on 11/4/13, 3:09 AM

Ok thanks Ray it works now

Tahar Touaibia
on 11/4/13, 3:42 AM
Tahar Touaibia
On 11/4/13, 3:06 AM

I am using the Public pricelist (Sale pricelist), based on this :

Default Public Pricelist Line Product Product Category : All products Min. Quantity :0
Sequence : 5 Price Computation Based on : Public Price New Price = Base Price * ( 1 + 0.0000 ) + 0.00 Rounding Method : 0.00
Min. Margin : 0.00
Max. Margin : 0.00

So when i go to my product page and click on print "Price List" , i get the same price (35 euros) whatever the quantity indicated. The pricelist i select is the Public Pricelist. :

1 unit : 35 euros 5 units 35 euros ....

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/3/13, 5:48 PM
Seen: 836 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM