Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

preventive maintenance facility for computer peripherals

By
sneha antony
on 2/24/14, 6:43 AM 823 views

I need the provision to add preventive maintenance schedules for the customer when a contract starts .It should be either linked with the contracts in Sales/Contracts or else it should be given as a separate menu so that the scheduled preventive maintenance list can be taken printout and submitted to the customer along with the contract agreement.My preventive maintenance requirements include space to enter the customer details,No. of preventive maintenances scheduled in a year,start date and also the details of preventive maintenance schedule(Dates on which the preventive maintenances are scheduled and also the status of each preventive maintenance scheduled),details like sl.no,category,model,name,brand etc of the product which come under the preventive maintenance.I dont know whether the facilities in the preventive maintenance menu are being provided by any other modules in any other form.If so,name please else could anyone please help in solving the above requirement.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/24/14, 6:43 AM
Seen: 823 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM