This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I need to configure preventive maintenance in my contracts menu.my requirement is i have to preschedule a prescribed no. of preventive maintenances when a contract is created.These preventive maintenances should have FSR-field Service Report no.,Er. code,date of the preventive maintenance,status of the preventive maintenance whether pending or completed and notes.This requirement is for a computer accessories firm.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello!

To fulfill this requirement, you can consider implementing a contract management system or utilizing existing software that allows for contract customization and integration with preventive maintenance functionalities. Here's a suggested approach:

Contract Customization: Start by customizing your contracts menu to include fields that capture the necessary information. These fields may include FSR number, error code, date, status, and notes. Depending on the software or system you're using, you can typically define custom fields within the contract template to record this data.

Pre-scheduling Preventive Maintenance: When a contract is created, you can automate the pre-scheduling of preventive maintenance tasks. This can be achieved through scripting or utilizing features provided by the software or system you're using. Determine the frequency of Preventive Maintenance based on the terms of the contract, and generate the required number of tasks accordingly. Each task should include the specific details you mentioned, such as the FSR number, error code, date, status, and notes.

Integration with Preventive Maintenance System: If you already have a preventive maintenance system in place, you can integrate it with your contract management system. This integration would allow you to synchronize data between the two systems, ensuring that the pre-scheduled preventive maintenance tasks are visible in both the contract management and maintenance systems. This way, you can track the progress and status of each preventive maintenance task.

User Interface and Accessibility: Ensure that the user interface of your contract management system is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for contract managers and technicians to view and update the details of each preventive maintenance task. Access to this information should be readily available to the relevant personnel involved in executing the preventive maintenance tasks.

Remember to consider the specific features and capabilities offered by your chosen software or system, as they may vary. It's also recommended to consult with your software provider or IT team to discuss your requirements and explore any available customization options or plugins that can facilitate this functionality.

Discard