This question has been flagged

Dear all,

In Odoo 12, every document we issue and confirm (invoices and payments) are automatically posted on accounting.
Is there any way I can leave the accounting entries in "unposted" mode, so later the accountant checks them and manually post those entries?

For the liquidity account journals (Bank and Cash), there is a check-box named "Post at Bank Reconciliation" (post_at_bank_rec) which description says that the entries for those journals are only posted at bank reconciliation.
Tried to check this box but when issuing a payment, the accounting entries for the payments using those journals are always at posted state.

For the invoices, I cannot find any option that allows me to save the entries on a 'unposted' state.

Thank you all in advance

Best regards

PM

Discard

Realy? Extra checks by accountant? Correct posting is all about masterdata setup correctly. Take care of masterdata properly. That is where you should invest workload. So the extra work on checking every transaction should not be necessary. Direct posting is absolutely best practice.

Author

Dear @

Aam IT & Logistic Consult, Lars Aam Norvège,

My customer wants to check the accounting entries for a period until define them as "auto-post".

So, even thinking that you did not answered the question, thank you anyway.

Best regards

PM