Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Prevent Mass Mailing From Sending In Batches

By
Gregory Gillis
on 4/25/16, 11:44 AM 300 views

Odoo V9 Enterprise; Outgoing mail server: GMail

I have a mass mailing set up to go out to a section of our customers (totaling 3842 contacts). I set up and scheduled the mailing to go out at 9:00AM. Odoo is only sending 80 messages as a time instead of sending them all at once. Is there an option to have them send all at once? I think it may be restricted by Google since we have the outgoing mail server set up with GMail, but not sure where that would be either and if Odoo is restricting it first or not. 

Frans Horsten
On 5/14/16, 4:28 PM

I have exact the same issue in Odoo 8....also using gmail. If somebody has a solution for this (maybe simply by changing outgoing server) then please share...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/25/16, 11:44 AM
Seen: 300 times
Last updated: 5/14/16, 4:28 PM