Odoo Help

prestashop connector installation problem

By
Hariyanto
on 6/4/13, 3:28 PM 1,358 views

i don't know where the good area to put this problem, but since it is openerp maybe some member have solved.

i recently download openerp i would like to integrate with my business and confirmed i'm going to use it to match my realworld business, not just only testing.

for now i'm testing open erp before i was using xtuple community version.

but since openerp providing web base i more preferable to use open erp, i can create vpn to connect to my my own server.

but now i'm facing problem installing the prestashop connector, i searching trhough google but no satifaction answer regarding install this module,

i had follow several blog regarding instalation new module not from officially openerp. but stil with no luck,

i have give access right to admin account, i have tick the technical function on the user account, i have update module list but still i cant see the prestashop connector.

if anyone have solve it please feel free to share the solution

thank you in advance regard hariyanto

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/4/13, 3:28 PM
Seen: 1358 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM