This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I want to configure products in Odoo 9.0 with different pre-bundled packages: packs of 2, packs of 3.

Let say someone order 10, will give him 5 packs of 2 or 3 packs of 3 plus a single one.

Is there a way to set that in the system to automatically pick the big bundles first for order picking? Or should we program a module for that? I know there is the phantom BoM but I don't know how to set that up. And multiple packaging per product is totally useless, I mean TOTALLY since there no reference of packaging_ids anywhere in the code (base and enterprise!).

Discard
Best Answer

Before you start hyperventilating, you should really learn about Unit of Measure, Unit of Sales, Logistic Units and BoMs in Odoo. You should also know what your stockkeeping unit is supposed to be. There are community modules about Packs, Kits and Bundles, but most probably you should be fine with phantom BoMs (Type "Set").You can check this small tutorial to get an idea:

https://www.twanda.ch/slides/slide/wine-by-the-glass-selling-in-different-units-of-measure-9 

Automatic picking rules for different units of sales are not standard and common, you would have to develop your own module for that feature.

Discard