This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello, I'm just trailing openERP at the moment on a computer in my office I played with purchase orders and I could print the RFQ ok. I then uploaded a logo file and now I get the following error message:-

Not enough space handle_pageBegin args=()

(<type 'exceptions.valueerror'="">, ValueError('Not enough space\n handle_pageBegin args=()',), <traceback object="" at="" 0x04112d00="">)

I thought it might be the size of the logo because it was big, so cut down the size of the image to 134 x 62 px but I still get the error message.

I also get the error message when I try to preview header and foot when I'm in teh company setttings.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Kind regards,

Kevin

Discard
Best Answer

Try removing the logo and uploading a new one. I tried with a logo with a 180x83px size without any problem

Discard
Author

Hi, that's the first thing I did but I still have the problem. Maybe the logo size is not the issue. I guess the question is what would cause the error message:-

Author

Not enough space handle_pageBegin args=()

That would cause this error message:(<type 'exceptions.valueerror'="">, ValueError('Not enough space\n handle_pageBegin args=()',), <traceback object="" at="" 0x04112d00="">)