Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Possible logo size problem

By
Kevin Holmes
on 7/18/13, 12:25 PM 1,395 views

Hello, I'm just trailing openERP at the moment on a computer in my office I played with purchase orders and I could print the RFQ ok. I then uploaded a logo file and now I get the following error message:-

Not enough space handle_pageBegin args=()

(<type 'exceptions.valueerror'="">, ValueError('Not enough space\n handle_pageBegin args=()',), <traceback object="" at="" 0x04112d00="">)

I thought it might be the size of the logo because it was big, so cut down the size of the image to 134 x 62 px but I still get the error message.

I also get the error message when I try to preview header and foot when I'm in teh company setttings.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Kind regards,

Kevin

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 7/18/13, 4:52 PM

Try removing the logo and uploading a new one. I tried with a logo with a 180x83px size without any problem

Hi, that's the first thing I did but I still have the problem. Maybe the logo size is not the issue. I guess the question is what would cause the error message:-

Kevin Holmes
on 7/19/13, 6:58 AM

Not enough space handle_pageBegin args=()

That would cause this error message:(<type 'exceptions.valueerror'="">, ValueError('Not enough space\n handle_pageBegin args=()',), <traceback object="" at="" 0x04112d00="">)

Kevin Holmes
on 7/19/13, 6:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/18/13, 12:25 PM
Seen: 1395 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM