Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Possibility to resize dashboards in v7

By
saad
on 3/20/13, 8:03 AM 2,015 views

When I have more than two graph/view in my dashboard, the page becomes quite large and difficult to visualize.
So, it is possible to resize views on the dashboards for a better visibility?

Yannick Vaucher

--Yannick Vaucher--
| 5 7 9
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Yannick Vaucher--
Yannick Vaucher
On 4/30/13, 9:57 AM

You can change the layout to have 1, 2 or 3 columns

image description

Otherwise you can still zoom out in your browser to see everything.

Change Layout options selection after that its shows the Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'split' of undefined how to fix this error? thanks in advance

Prakash
on 6/10/13, 3:15 AM

Hello prakash, I have no idea but I believe it is a javascript issue that I didn't face, you should create a bug report there: https://launchpad.net/openerp-web

And provides in it there the full trace of the error message and all the information how to reproduce the bug. Especially the browser you are using. Have you tried with an other browser ?

Camptocamp SA
on 6/10/13, 5:42 AM

In Default Sale Order Change Layout working without any issues. But in the custom module issue TypeError: current_layout is undefined in mozilla browser and chrome method 'split' of undefined. In dashboard xml config any step missed ?... custom module dashboard created with the reference sale dash board_sale.view

Prakash
on 6/18/13, 10:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/20/13, 8:03 AM
Seen: 2015 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM