This question has been flagged

I have a Debian box set up with two instances of odoo, one is a POSBox instance for printing, and the other is for the regular POS. When I open odoo directly from that computer (it also has a desktop environment set up) I can print, however when connecting from another computer on the network I get the red network icon in the POS, which I believe means it couldn't connect to the POSBox. I have tried both 127.0.0.1 and the server's local IP (10.0.0.25), but I always get the red network icon. The server also doesn't have any firewall rules set up. Any ideas how I can print from another device?

Discard
Author

I just added `iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -p tcp -d 10.0.0.0/8 --dport 8069 -j DNAT --to-destination 127.0.0.1:8069` and now I can connect remotely with `netcat`, but still no printing, so I don't know if I need to be forwarding any other ports as well.

Author

I can also go to http://10.0.0.25:8069/hw_proxy/status remotely and it shows the printer as "connected"

Author

If I set the proxy IP address to 10.0.0.25 even if I open odoo directly from the server computer I still get the red icon, but if I set it to 127.0.0.1 it works locally.