Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

POS ticket printing size too long [SOLVED]

By
Bernat Llibre
on 12/23/15, 4:09 AM 903 views

I have an issue when printing the ticket in Point of Sale. It's printing the ticket info and a lot of blank space below. It's like 1/3 ticket info and 2/3 blank space. Note: Ticket info is printing well, the problem is that blank space.

I've been searching for other answers but no one worked for me. From configuring printer settings, paper, etc. to editing xml and css to set 0 margins.

I'm printing with a ticket printer: EPSON TM-T88IV Receipt.

How can I solve this? Thank you.

Regards.

Bernat Llibre
On 12/24/15, 7:36 AM

I finally used a POSBox as a hardware proxy so tickets already printed as they should.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/23/15, 4:09 AM
Seen: 903 times
Last updated: 12/24/15, 7:36 AM