This question has been flagged

Hello,

I need to configure the POS module with ticket. I have configured a posbox and that's work with my epson printer. The result is just perfect.

But when I print a ticket without the posbox, directly with the epson printer attached the ticket is not so beautiful, how can I change this setting ?

regards,

Vince

Discard

The POS ticket is actually the only report that is not showing up onder the QWeb reports. You can see it in the point_of_sale module under static/src/xml/pos.xml under You can style and modify this ticket as you'd like. Do note that the paperformat is also at play here. I'm not sure what you'd exactly like to do but I hope this helps you.

Author

Hello, I can change too the language setting ? I have some term not transletted like Discount or Subtotal. The date format is wrong too.

I'm not sure about the language.. By default there is nothing about this included so you'd have to customize / code this extra I assume. You can easily change the dateformat here:

Just choose the dateformat you'd like and reload your module.
Author

Ok that's work ! thanks ! I found ! Did you have a idea for my price problem ? I see just one decimal like: 30.0 or 4.5 and not 30.00 or 4.50