Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

POS There is no receivable account defined to make payment

pos
By
Mohamed Hagag
on 8/9/13, 1:31 AM 2,609 views

OK, I installed openerp7 and tried to make POS sale, every time i get this error: There is no receivable account defined to make payment

I have a payment method defined and assigned to the main POS with accounts configured .

I found that in version 6.x I have to manually define property_account_payable/receivable but in 7 it's already there.

What should i do to bypass this error ? what config step is missing ?

Martin Pascualon
On 11/10/13, 6:16 PM

Hi,

did you resolved it?

Best regards

Mohamed Hagag
On 12/27/13, 5:00 PM

OK, Found a solution, follow these steps:

• set user Technical Features and F5
  • install accounting module with US CoA acc > conf > acc > templates > acc > CoA Temp > General Prod based biz > set default accounts (AR, AP, 60 Exp, 40 Income, Purchase - resale items, sales , open blnce equity , open blnce equity)

• settings > acc > install Gen Prod Based CoA install POS module conf payment methods (DR=cash, CR=cash, EntrySeq=Def Cash, profit = AR, AP, cash)

assign PayMethod to the Main POS

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/9/13, 1:31 AM
Seen: 2609 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM