on 4/8/18, 9:50 AM 95 views

Setup:

• 2 locations:

• Retail - Front of house, contains some products

• Warehouse - contains larger products

• Odoo CE 10

• PoS in retail location

Issue:

When creating a sale from PoS, some items need to be moved from the warehouse to the retail location for the     client. I cannot find a way of automatically generating a (picking?) for this.

Alternatively:

Some way of creating a form/report/(picking?) to notify the warehouse of what should be loaded for the client

The issue we are currently facing is that we sell things from the PoS(in retail location), however the stock actually comes from the warehouse. This causes the retail location to have negative stock.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can resolve this issue, please let me know.    

As there are two locations you mentioned, practically / in reality, what exactly are you doing when you suppose to transfer goods from one location / warehouse to another location / warehouse for retail store? If you can describe that, I can suggest you how we can achieve this in Odoo.

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
on 4/19/18, 5:08 AM
Simone
On 4/16/18, 10:46 AM

I have the usual problem do you have any help? 

Sorry my English!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/8/18, 9:50 AM
Seen: 95 times
Last updated: 4/16/18, 10:46 AM