Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

POS: product price without the VAT

By
Nicolas
on 6/7/14, 7:32 AM 2,381 views

In my POS the price is show without including the VAT. How can i have price all taxes includes ?

using listing price ?

i use the cloud open erp. I m a beginner :)

Thanks

Verify if the articles (on each product form) are having a sale price which includes the VAT: the POS price refers to the sale price.

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 6/16/14, 8:01 AM

Thierry Godin

--Thierry Godin--
| 8 7 8
Collegien, France
--Thierry Godin--

Thierry Godin
On 6/16/14, 8:39 AM

Go to Comptabilité -> Configuration -> Taxes -> Taxes :

Search for "TVA Collectée (vente) 20,0%" for your company and check "La taxe est comprise dans le prix indiqué"

Regards,

Javier Sevilla
On 4/17/15, 1:22 PM

Thanks, by far this is the easiest way to solve the issue of showing net prices in each pos line an also showing the VAT at the end of the ticket.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/7/14, 7:32 AM
Seen: 2381 times
Last updated: 10/21/15, 5:48 PM