Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

POS Not Updating Sales for a Product

By
ss06vi@gmail.com
on 5/24/16, 12:26 PM 207 views

Newbie question but when I post a point of sale session that includes the purchase of a product when I go to the product in the products section I do not see total sales updated. However if I do an invoice for that product I do see sales. Am I missing a setup on the product or is it not suppose to appear there?

ss06vi@gmail.com
On 5/24/16, 2:23 PM

Thanks appreciate the quick reply. If I sell something using an invoice I see the deduction from inventory and increase in sales. However when I sell the same product using point of sale without invoice option I do not see any updates on quantity or sales. Is that expected or is there a wrong set up?

Edser Solis
On 5/24/16, 2:12 PM

On POS you will see the products deduction after you close and validate that session. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/24/16, 12:26 PM
Seen: 207 times
Last updated: 5/24/16, 2:23 PM