Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

POS Error: Statement balance incorrect ! Expected balance is different than the computed one.

By
radi
on 4/10/13, 7:43 PM 2,545 views

Hello,

I am beginner in OpenERP - i am trying to prepare a Cash Register by following this way link text. Normally i am respecting all the steps but i always have the same error --> Error!

"The statement balance is incorrect ! The expected balance (0.00) is different than the computed one. (500.00) "

Can you help me by telling me where i am doing wrong? step1) step 1.bmp

step2) step 2.bmp

Have I to make some previous preparation in the Configuration- Journals-Jurnals? image.bmp

thank you in advance

Priyesh Solanki (pso)

--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 2 4
--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Priyesh Solanki (pso)
On 4/11/13, 4:49 AM

Regarding the error:

"The statement balance is incorrect ! The expected balance (0.00) is different than the computed one. (500.00) "

For this, you need to go to the Journal menu, open Cash journal record. Go to the Cash Register tab. If your Journal type would be 'Cash', You will be able to see one check box field Cash Control. You need to tick that check box and save it. By enabling that check box, You will be able to see Available coins. Now, retry to click on Close Cashbox button from Cash register form. It will work fine as expected.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

radi
On 4/11/13, 3:18 PM

Thank you so much - I've got it.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/10/13, 7:43 PM
Seen: 2545 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM